Please visit the Alberta Health website for pertinent information regarding COVID-19 in Alberta.
To get updates about FAVA’s Operations please sign up for our newsletter here.
The Film and Video Arts Society of Alberta recognizes the importance of following Covid-19 best practices in terms of safety, contact, and hygiene. FAVA will be following the recommendations of all levels of government. Currently, FAVA is maintaining a strict safety measure of physical distancing and is only available for in-person service BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. It should be noted that our offices are within a City of Edmonton property and our operations are subject to City of Edmonton Covid-10 decisions and protocols. Please follow all signage and directions within The Orange Hub.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive up-to-date information and changes to our operations. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
UPDATED JANUARY 18th, 2021
Equipment & Studios Rentals:
- FAVA Equipment Rentals are available to members but by appointment only. Please call 780-424-4369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
- FAVA Studios are currently unavailable to rent due to public health restrictions.
- To see our full terms of Studio and Facilities rentals including COVID-Protocols please read this document.
Programming and Membership
- Programming/Membership staff is currently working remotely. Please get in touch via email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this time, FAVA’s classes and workshops are taking place online with video conferencing.
- Memberships can still be paid for and purchased however all transactions will happen online or by phone vs. in-person
- Winter 2021 Classes be taking place online and in-person small cohort learning along with the following measures:
- Classes will be held in a larger space so physical distancing can be easily practiced.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the instruction space.
- Masks and gloves must be worn during any hands-on activities. Masks and gloves will be available if you do not bring your own.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email:
Executive Director: Kelly Service – email@example.com
Programming & Membership Director: Heather Noel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rentals: Jaime McRae – email@example.com
Studios: Cole Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing, Communications and Events Director: Sylvia Douglas – email@example.com
Arts Management System (AMS) Project Manager: Cam Restrepo firstname.lastname@example.org