General & Liability Insurance
A major benefit of being a FAVA member is having access to our general & liability insurance. Here’s how it works:
- You have your shoot dates and location scouted and now you need the paperwork to gain access to the location. Download the form below.
- Fill out and save a copy of the insurance application document.
- Complete our online form and attach the application, a copy of your budget, and a synopsis of the project (all in .pdf format). Hit Submit.
- FAVA will review your application package to be sure we can move forward with supporting it. The package will then be submitted to our insurance provider; we will contact you when we receive a response back from them, or if there are any issues with your application.
Applications should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of your shoot date. If you are unable to send in your application form 2 – 3 weeks in advance, give us a call at the office and we’ll do our best to help make it happen. If you have any other questions or concerns, email [email protected] or call 780-424-4368.
Rental Office Hours and Location
Production Equipment Rentals and Studios offices are in Room 381B in the North most section of the building (quickly accessible from the North Parkade). Click here to view the map.
- Monday to Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm (closed for lunch 1:30-2:30pm)
- FAVA Staff are not available or on-call on weekends and holidays unless arrangements have been made
- Contact Information:
- [email protected]
- (780) 424-4368