General Liability Insurance
A major benefit of being an upgraded FAVA member (General/Producer/Lifetime) is having access to our general liability insurance. Here’s how it works:
- You have your shoot dates and location scouted and now need the paperwork to access the location.
- Fill out the insurance request form below.
- Hit Submit.
- FAVA will review your application package to be sure we can move forward with supporting it. The package will then be submitted to our insurance provider; we will contact you when we receive a response back from them or if there are any issues with your application.
The cost of General Liability Insurance through FAVA is $25 per instance.
Applications should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of your shoot date. If you are unable to send in your request 2 – 3 weeks in advance, give us a call at the office, and we’ll do our best to help make it happen. If you have any other questions or concerns, email [email protected] or call 780-424-4368.
Rental Office Hours and Location
Production Equipment Rentals and Studios offices are in Room 381B in the North most section of the building (quickly accessible from the North Parkade). Click here to view the map.
- Monday to Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm (closed for lunch 1:30-2:30pm)
- FAVA Staff are not available or on-call on weekends and holidays unless arrangements have been made
- Contact Information:
- [email protected]
- (780) 424-4368